Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Motorcycle Road Tests Index

I just added eight motorcycle road test entries to my Motorcycle Road Tests Index.

These give information about where you can find the actual motorcycle road tests in the major motorcycle magazines. Also given are links to online motorcycle road tests.

I've noticed that many motorcycle road test reviews are now being posted in video form on services such as YouTube. You'll find a few of these videos listed in the new road tests that I've just added to my Motorcycle Road Tests Index. Expect many more road test videos in the future.

Check out the following links, just added:

2008 Models: Ducati Hypermotard 1100S, H-D Ultra Classic, Kawasaki Versys 650, Kawasaki ZX-14, Suzuki B-King, Victory Kingpin 8-Ball, and Yamaha Raider Custom.

2007 Model: KTM 990 Adventure.