Saturday, April 19, 2008

Joe Motorcycle - Just an Average Guy

I happened to run into a biker friend of mine named Joe Motorcycle. Now Joe is an average guy, kinda like Charlie Brown in the comics. Joe spends a lot of time on the Internet, especially on the Motorcycle Views site and on the Motorcycle Views Forum when he's not out riding his bike.

Joe has consented to answer a few questions for me. I must warn you though. Joe is a man of few words.

Oh, and please resist the temptation to click on the links until we get to the end of the interview. If you do click the answers, please remember to use the Back button to return to the interview with Joe.

Walt: "What brand of motorcycle do you ride Joe?"


Joe: "Hey, I just got a new Harley-Davidson Softail Rocker. It's great!"



Walt: "How did you learn to ride?"


Joe: "Never went to one of those new schools. Learned on my own."



Walt: "What color is your scoot?"


Joe: "Some people around here seem to like red but the only motorcycle color I like is black."



Walt: "How many motorcycles do you own?


Joe: "Well, I used to have an old Panhead but had to sell it. I only have one motorcycle these days."


Read the rest of the interview